These measures are continuously checked and adjusted in accordance with the national and international situation.
The most important measures at a glance:
- We have changed to multi-shift operation at both our Cadolzburg, Velburg and Virgina Beach locations in order to equalize the spatial situation. At the same time, we give the employees maximum flexibility in order for them to provide care for their children and still maintain as much capacity as possible.
- Almost all administration staff are working from mobile working and are available to you as usual.
- Meetings, trips and visits are kept to the minimum necessary.
- Our employees were instructed to pay particular attention to hand hygiene and safety distances. They have also received instructions on what to do if they suspect that they may have been infected.
- The efforts of our cleaning staff with regard to the disinfection of handrails, door handles etc. were significantly increased.
We can inform you that at the present time our operation is largely trouble-free in the context of the current situation and the uncertainty of the entire population.
Our supply chains are constantly monitored by us. We react to delays in the delivery of goods as soon as they become known. However, the situation represents a great challenge. We have to be prepared for the fact that government-imposed measures taken to prevent or contain new infections can impair our ability to deliver. Therefore, it goes without saying that we will inform you immediately if it is foreseeable that the developments in our company will affect your company or your placed orders.
We wish all of us to overcome the corona crisis healthy and as unscathed as possible. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.